Sporting activities News of Saturday, 11 May 2019
The GFA Disciplinary Committee has found Mr. Yaw Amo Sarpong responsible of misconduct in the NC Exclusive Level of competition match concerning Berekum Chelsea and Asante Kotoko SC at the Golden City Park in Berekum.
Underneath is the summary selection of the GFA Disciplinary Committee:
Conclusion OF GFA DISCIPLINARY COMMITTEE ON Circumstance OF MISCONDUCT In opposition to YAW AMO SARPONG Through MATCH Between ASANTE KOTOKO FC AND BEREKUM CHELSEA ON 28TH APRIL 2019 AT THE BEREKUM GOLDEN Metropolis PARK
DATED ON THURSDAY, May perhaps 10, 2019
The total record shall be produced obtainable to get-togethers who want to appeal from the choice.
MR. SAMSON LARDY ANYENINI – CHAIRMAN
MR. OSEI KWADWO ADOW – VICE CHAIRMAN
DR. KWAKU OFOSU ASARE – MEMBER
W.O. AMOO WILLIAM – MEMBER
MR. NURUDEEN ALHASSAN – MEMBER
WILLIAM BOSSMAN – SECRETARY
ASP. RAPHAEL TOTTIMEH (RTD) – GFA PROSECUTOR
Yaw Amo Sarpong, Coverage Analyst of Asante Kotoko Soccer Club, attends the listening to with his Attorney. He pleads not guilty as billed, just before the GFA Disciplinary Committee hereinafter referred to as the GFADC.
2. He, however, admits in his testimony that he exercised incorrect judgement when he announced publicly that he was contacting for police reinforcement by picking his cellphone and putting a call to the Regional Law enforcement Commander.
3. This conduct he admits prior to the GFADC was incorrect for the reason that he should to have complained about the alleged inadequate security at the venue to the Match Commissioner.
4. Yaw Amo Sarpong again admits that protection for the said match was the obligation of the Household Team.
5. His assertion that, prior to commencement of the match and prior to the incident, he was called on to make peace pursuing an incident wherever someone experienced been slapped is duly pointed out.
6. GFADC notes that significantly as he may well have meant effectively in the stated intervention, it was not in his electrical power or jurisdiction to personally believe these kinds of duty and commence to announce publicly that he was calling for law enforcement reinforcement to the Berekum Golden Town Park.
7. This carry out, the GFADC finds inappropriate, irregular and contrary to common process.
8. Yaw Amo Sarpong again admits to heading for his gun from his auto boot and firing four moments into the air. He put himself in harms-way by stated announcement and subsequent action of firing the gun regardless of the complained provocation.
9. The GFADC is unable to take his assertion of performing in self-protection in the explained act against people today he asserts were hitting him with bricks and sticks for generating the said announcement for law enforcement reinforcement.
10. The GFADC has noticed evidence of head inquiries and a doctor’s report confirming identical, and sympathizes with Mr. Yaw Amo Sarpong for the unlawful accidents inflicted on him.
11. The GFADC is happy to take note that Mr. Yaw Amo Sarpong testifies that he is capable of figuring out individuals who assaulted him. The Committee urges the law enforcement to quickly keep track of investigations into the complaint lodged by Mr. Sarpong and to be certain fast prosecution.
12. Yaw Amo Sarpong is even so guilty of misconduct and he is suspended from all soccer matches and competitions for 6 months with instant impact pursuant to Write-up 39.1(a) of the GFA Typical Polices.
13. It is said, for the avoidance of question, that the ban handed him earlier as a final result of his perform is hereby revoked.
SAMSON LARDY ANYENINI
CHAIRMAN-GFA DISCIPLINARY COMMITTEE
10TH May perhaps, 2019