A youth team aligned with the governing New Patriotic Get together (NPP) has commended the President’s managing of the coronavirus predicament in Ghana.
In accordance to Involved Voters Movement (CVM) President Akufo-Addo’s competence in handling the pandemic that has strike Ghana “has drastically exposed the incompetence of John Mahama.”
In a push assertion, the team claimed it was unfortunate how some features of the opposition Nationwide Democratic Congress (NDC) attempt to assess Ebola to the new coronavirus, stating that when a single is a pandemic, the other is an epidemic.
“Coronavirus is pandemic unlike Ebola which was an epidemic. Presently, Coronavirus has influenced the life of in excess of 1, 275, 146 resulting in the deaths of about 69, 503 people today.
“Ebola was an Epidemic which influenced the lives of about 28, 646 resulting in the fatalities of about 11, 323 people predominantly in Liberia, Sierra Leone, Guinea, Nigeria, Mali, Senegal, Uk, Spain, Italy, United States of The united states,” the group said in a push release issued by its Founder and President, Razak Kojo Opoku.
The assertion additional additional: “The magnitude of leadership shown by NPP government in this period of coronavirus pandemic has demonstrated outside of realistic doubt that President Akufo-Addo shall be the evident alternative for the fantastic folks of Ghana comes December 7, 2020,”
The team more outlined the pursuing as evidence of President Nana Akufo-Addo’s exemplary leadership:
1. Setting up of the Countrywide COVID-19 Believe in Fund to help the Government’s battle towards the unfold of Coronavirus pandemic in Ghana.
2. No Water Charges for 3 Months, that is, Ghanaians to love cost-free h2o for 3 months.
3. Totally free transportation for Well being Personnel.
4. A few (3) Months Tax Holiday break for Wellness Employees.
5. GHC 350, 000.00 coverage package deal for every wellbeing staff and allied specialist at the forefront of the combat against the Coronavirus outbreak.
6. Each day allowance of 1 hundred and fifty cedis to call tracers.
7. All frontline well being staff to acquire an further allowance of 50% of their essential salary for every month for March, April, Could and June 2020.
8. 400 personnel drawn from the Police, Military, Fireplace Support and Prison Assistance to embark on cleaning of gutters, collection and disposal of garbage from households, public spots, markets and vehicle terminals.
9. Empowering Local Companies to develop Hand Sanitizers and Individual Protective Machines(PPEs).
10. Collaboration with the nearby Pharmaceutical Firms.
11. World-wide Recognition for Ghana.