Home Business Ghana Health Assistance presents facts on 28 individuals who died from Covid-19

Ghana Health Assistance presents facts on 28 individuals who died from Covid-19

140
0


The Ghana Health and fitness Provider (GHS) has offered aspects of the 28 people who have so significantly succumbed to the Covid-9 illness in the nation.

The list which was furnished in the latest Covid-19 update gave the fundamental well being problems dependable for the deaths.

Despite the fact that the record did not mention the names of the victims, their ages and gender had been furnished in a tabular structure.

The data confirmed that the majority of the clients who succumbed to the struggle towards Covid-19 experienced Hypertension, Diabetic issues Mellitus, Asthma, and Liver conditions.

3 people on the checklist, nevertheless, died without any fundamental wellness disorders.

The three are a 9-calendar year old, 32-year-outdated and 20-yr-old who are 2nd, 12th and 23rd on the list.

Seventeen (17) of the victims, representing 61 % of the quantity had been males with the remaining 11 representing 39 percent being girls.

Twelve (12) folks on the listing symbolizing 43 % of the complete fatalities were over 60 many years, folks who have been from ages 30 to 60 many years have been 12 in quantity, representing a different 43 per cent.

The remaining four victims which constituted 14 % of the mortality had been underneath 30 a long time.

20 (20) of the fatalities had been from the Higher Accra Area, 5 from Ashanti Location, two from Higher East Area and a single from North East Area.

Meanwhile, Ghana has recorded 108 new scenarios of Covid-19, bringing the complete number to 5,638, and 1,460 recoveries.



Resource connection

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here