About a dozen luxurious autos have been burnt in a fireplace outbreak at Agric Kokode in Kumasi of the Ashanti Region.
According to eyewitnesses, the hearth began when some rubbish becoming burnt nearby extended to the fitting shop.
The afflicted automobiles are salvaged autos remaining fastened of minimal problems. There was no casualty.
In an job interview with Pleasure News, a motor vehicle seller who desired to continue being anonymous explained he has lost autos to the tune of ¢270,000 to the hearth.
He pointed out that the incident is heading to charge him dearly since he desires to commit additional funds in his organization to thrive.
“Losing ¢270,000 is not easy, since I want to crystal clear some vehicles at the port and I wanted this money I have just shed to clear them, so now what I am heading to do?” he reported in tears.
According to JoyNews correspondent Nana Yaw Gyimah, the Ghana Fireplace Assistance was ultimately in a position to douse the fire right after many hours of attempts.
“This workshop sits in the middle of an industrial enclave so there was a possibility that it could spread to other parts. So the armed forces, law enforcement and Fireplace Service ended up all on the ground to put out the raging hearth,” he mentioned.
Preliminary investigations have commenced to discover out the trigger of the fireplace.