A 40-year-aged gentleman has been electrocuted inside of a power box cable at Tema Group 4 together Rana Motors Principal Avenue.
It is alleged, the deceased met his untimely demise following he attempted to steal some electric powered cables that provides electrical power to the place.
Recounting how the human body was found out, a resident, Madawa reported he was on his way to the washroom when he saw the deceased in the box.
Whilst inhabitants could not identify him, other citizens in the place suspected that he is a single of the junkies who go round resulting in problems and stealing state houses in the neighbourhood.
In an interview with Adom News’ Issabella Gidiglo Ave, the Assemblyman for the location, Baba Tunde Lasisi accused the Energy Corporation of Ghana (ECG) of not correctly maintaining the energy box cable.
In accordance to him, if ECG have been definitely responsible of the facility no a single would have even attempted to steal electric power cables in the 1st area.
“We need to be dependable as citizens.Whoever has been tasked to just take care of government assets need to always make sure that they do their careers well,” he explained.
Meanwhile, with the support of eyewitnesses, the entire body of the deceased has been conveyed to the Tema Standard Hospital.