It will come after the Supreme Court docket dismissed their interrogatories on Tuesday, January 18, 2021.
According to the movement, Mr. Mahama wants the pursuing:
- The originals of the Constituency Presidential Election Effects Collation Types (Kind 9) for all constituencies in Ghana
- The originals of the Constituency Presidential Election Benefits Summary Sheets (Type 10) for all constituencies in Ghana
- The originals of the Regional Presidential Election Results Collation Sorts (Form 11) for all regions in Ghana
- The originals of the Regional Presidential Election Outcomes Summary Sheets (Variety 12) for all locations in Ghana
- The original of the Declaration of the Presidential Final results Sort (Sort 13)
- The records of the alleged update to the purported declaration of presidential election outcomes on 9th December 2020, of the results of four Constituencies in the Larger Accra Area.
Mahama data files request to examine pink sheets
In courtroom on Tuesday, Lawyers of the previous president John Mahama have been trying to find depart of the Supreme Court to allow the electoral commission react to some 12 interrogatories (questions) to expedite the listening to of the election petition.
But the court refused the request.
Subsequent the refusal of the request, the courtroom has directed the parties to file their issues set out for listening to by 9am on Wednesday, January 20.
The parties are to return to court docket Wednesday for Circumstance Administration Meeting or the pre-trial hearing.