The courtroom has also set Tuesday, January 26, 2021, to start the listening to.
The Supreme Courtroom has also set out five problems for resolve in the 2020 presidential election petition.
And a determination of the 5 concerns, it will enable the courtroom to occur to a summary as to whether or not the petition has any merit.
The Supreme courtroom has established timelines and method of trial for it to listen to the petition.
The five concerns are:
- irrespective of whether or not the petition discloses any lead to of action – that is if there are any lawful grounds for the petition,
- irrespective of whether or not the second respondent [Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo] satisfied the Posting 63 (3) threshold of the 1992 Structure – this constitutional provision states that a presidential applicant ought to get much more than 50 percent of the overall legitimate votes forged to be declared as President-elect,
- no matter if or not the 2nd respondent [Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo] even now satisfied the Post 63(3) of the 1992 threshold by the exclusion or inclusion of the Techiman South constituency presidential election success.
Other challenges are:
- irrespective of whether or not the declaration by the 1st respondent (EC) on December 9 of the presidential election performed on December 7 was in violation of Article 63(3) of the 1992 Constitution,
- no matter if or not the alleged vote padding and other mistakes complained of by the petitioner influenced the result of the presidential election final results of 2020.