A woman has rescued her four youngsters from a burning constructing by dropping them from a window.
The family members was in a 5-storey making in Istanbul’s Esenler district when the fireplace took maintain on Wednesday.
As black smoke billowed from the window of their 3rd-flooring apartment, bystanders have been heard screaming, some of them shouting at her not to drop the little ones.
The Every day Sabah claimed that volunteers had stretched out a blanket as a makeshift web to catch the little ones as they were dropped out of the window, a person by a person.
Each individual little one was carried to an ambulance after they landed on the blanket.
A witness instructed the newspaper: “First, black smoke begun to come out. Then, the small children commenced shouting from the windows and we opened the blankets.